Teacher - Primary
Job no: 492409
Work type: Full Time
Location: St Joseph's Catholic School, Oberon
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Oberon
Full-time Temporary Position
Commencing 28 January 2022 - 20 December 2022
St Joseph's School Oberon provides students with a wide education in modern and comfortable classrooms and specialist rooms. We provide a formal religious education curriculum with a variety of programs. Dedicated and enthusiastic staff provide a stimulating learning environment using the latest technology.
Applications are invited from the above position from qualified and innovative educators who demonstrate a sincere commitment to the aims and philosophy of Catholic education and possess appropriate teaching qualifications.
Suitable applicants for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Expertise as a classroom practitioner and passion for delivering high quality lessons
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and experience
- Up to date knowledge of NESA and Australian Curriculum requirements for all stages in your KLA area
- Ability to contribute collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
- Passion and enthusiasm for developing differentiated and engaging learning activities for a diverse range of learner
- Possess well developed verbal and written communication skills
- The desire to engage with and contribute to a Catholic learning organisation
- Experience and proven record in effective classroom learning and teaching
- Advanced understanding of contemporary teaching and learning practices
- A proven ability to differentiate the learning to meet the needs of all students
- A proven capacity to facilitate the integration of ICT in contemporary learning practices
- A capacity to work collegially and collaborate within a diverse team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, punctuality and adaptivity
- The ability to develop positive relationships in the classroom based on mutual respect, patience and understanding
- Characteristics that provide a positive role model to students at the school both in their professional and personal
A valid Working with Children Check Number is required for this position and must be provided at the time of application. To obtain a Working with Children Check Number visit www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au or call (02) 9286 7219.
Further details of this position can be obtained by contacting the school on (02) 6336 1384.
Applications are to include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and CEDB application with supporting documentation and the names of three professional referees (including a Parish Priest, Religious Minister or other significant person).
Applications close: 25 October, 2021 (10.00am)
Learn more about our school by visiting https://sites.google.com/bth.catholic.edu.au/stjosephsoberon/home
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now