Job no: 492411
Work type: Full Time
Location: All Hallows Catholic Primary School, Gulgong
Teacher - Primary
Commencing 28 January 2022 - 20 December 2022
All Hallows Catholic Primary School is a community of parents, staff, students, relative and friends with our foundation stone being our belief in God. We strive to be a community living according to the Christian values. We encourage all members of our community to participate fully in the life of the school community and recognise that each child is unique in talents and needs, and aim to educate each child to their fullest potential. All Hallows Catholic Primary School strives to develop individuals who are an active part of living, learning and caring community. We are Catholic systemic school catering for Catholics and non-Catholics students and their families and cater for the educational needs of children from Kindergarten to Year six in Gulgong and surrounds.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to join our organisation in the role of Teacher.
Suitable applicants for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Approval to teach infants and primary (K-6) with a proven ability to implement & design engaging and differentiated literacy & numeracy pedagogy & programs that are driven by evidence-based assessment practices (deep knowledge of the teaching and learning cycle).
- Commitment to and understanding of the Catholic faith and mission, including knowledge and understanding of the Catholic Education Bathurst Accreditation to teach in a Catholic School.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to work collaboratively, share expertise and build strong partnerships with students, parents, staff and the wider community.
- Commitment to whole school positive behaviour systems and wellbeing programs with a strong emphasis on effective classroom practices and behaviour management strategies contributing to a positive and inclusive school culture that fosters student engagement.
- An active member of the school community with the ability to implement or collaboratively lead whole school extra-curricular activities including technology, sport and creative arts programs.
Applications are to include a covering letter and completed CEDB application with supporting documentation.
For more information contact the Principal, Bradley Toole on 02 6374 1582
Applications close: 17 October at 3.00pm
To learn more about our Amazing School visit https://www.allhallowsgulgong.catholic.edu.au/
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now