Learning Support Position
Job no: 492845
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: St Raphael's Catholic (K-12) School, Cowra
St Raphael’s Catholic School, Cowra
A Co-educational School Years K -12
Learning Support Teacher
Part-time Temporary Position
For Immediate Start By Negotiation
Completing 26 January 2023
At St Raphael’s Catholic School, Cowra We pride ourselves on our modern facilities, clear standards and expectations of students, our fine record of academic success and care for each student. This, combined with a wide range of sporting and cultural activities, challenges every student to identify talents and develop them with excellence.
Applications are invited from qualified and innovative educators who demonstrate a sincere commitment to the aims and philosophy of Catholic education.
Suitable applicants for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience and proven record in effective classroom learning and teaching
- A proven ability to differentiate the learning to meet the needs of all students
- A proven capacity to facilitate the integration of ICT in contemporary learning practices
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, punctuality and adaptability
- Willingness to contribute to the co-curricular life of the school including coaching sporting teams, and attending school camps and retreats as required
- The ability to develop positive relationships in the classroom based on mutual respect, patience and understanding
- Capacity to create safe and supportive learning environments for students
- Effective management of student discipline and related matters
- Characteristics that provide a positive role model to students at the school both in their professional and personal life
Further details of this position can be obtained by contacting the School on 02 6342 2940.
Applications are to include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and CEDB application with supporting documentation.
Applications close: 1 July 2022 at 3.00pm
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now