Job no: 492960
Work type: Part Time
Location: St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Blayney
St Joseph’s CPS, Blayney
A Co-educational School Years K-6
Permanent Part-Time Position
Commencing 10 October 2022
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Blayney is a Catholic co-educational school community which provides a comprehensive, well-rounded education for all students from their earliest years in Kindergarten to the completion of their primary schooling in Year Six.
Applications are invited from qualified and innovative educators who demonstrate a sincere commitment to the aims and philosophy of Catholic education.
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- The desire to engage with and contribute to a Catholic learning organisation
- Experience and proven record in effective classroom learning and teaching
- Advanced understanding of contemporary teaching and learning practices
- A proven ability to differentiate the learning to meet the needs of all students
- A capacity to work collegially and collaborate within a diverse team
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Class Teacher
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Further details of this position can be obtained by contacting the school on 02 6368 2243.
Applications are to include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and CEDB application with supporting documentation and the names of two professional referees including the most recent Principal/Employer or Final Internship/Practicum Supervisor (for beginning teachers) and a Parish Priest if applicable.
Applications close: 19 August at 11.55 pm
A valid Working with Children Check Number is required for this position and must be provided at the time of application. To obtain a Working with Children Check Number visit www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au or call (02) 9286 7219.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now