Teacher - Primary
Job no: 493134
Work type: Full Time
Location: St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Molong
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Molong
Teacher - Primary
Full-time Temporary Position
Commencing 27 January 2023 – 29 January 2024
We are a co-educational school community in the Catholic tradition, providing quality education catering for students from Kindergarten to Year 6.
Our school is situated in the rural town of Molong, located between Orange and Wellington in Central Western NSW, and is one of eight villages in Cabonne Council. ‘Molong’ is derived from the Wiradjuri word meaning ‘Place of many rocks’.
Applications are invited for the above position from qualified and innovative educators who demonstrate a sincere commitment to the aims and philosophy of Catholic education and possess appropriate teaching qualifications.
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- The desire to engage with and contribute to a Catholic learning organisation
- Experience and proven record in effective classroom learning and teaching
- Advanced understanding of contemporary teaching and learning practices
- A proven ability to differentiate the learning to meet the needs of all students
- A proven capacity to facilitate the integration of ICT in contemporary learning practices
- The ability to develop positive relationships in the classroom based on mutual respect, patience and understanding
- Characteristics that provide a positive role model to students at the school both in their professional and personal life
- Capacity to create safe and supportive learning environments for students
- Effective management of student discipline and related matters
- A willingness to engage with the Professional Learning Communities program and the ability to work effectively as part of a Professional Learning Team
Applications are to include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and CEDB application with supporting documentation and the names of two professional referees including the most recent Principal/Employer or Final Internship/Practicum Supervisor (for beginning teachers) and a Parish Priest if applicable.
Applications close: 10 October at 11.55 pm
A valid Working with Children Check Number is required for this position and must be provided at the time of application. To obtain a Working with Children Check Number visit www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au or call (02) 9286 7219.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now