Primary Teacher - Part time
Job no: 493146
Work type: Part Time
Location: St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, Lithgow
St Patrick’s CPS, Lithgow
A Co-educational School Years K-6
Part-time Temporary Position
Commencing 27 January 2023 - 29 January 2024
St Patrick’s School is a Christ Centred Learning environment whereby we are challenged to live out our faith by showing compassion, love and kindness to all. Our school was founded by St Mary of the Cross Mackillop and we still follow in her footsteps in all that we do.
Applications are invited from qualified and innovative educators who demonstrate a sincere commitment to the aims and philosophy of Catholic education.
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- The desire to engage with and contribute to a Catholic learning organisation
- Experience and proven record in effective classroom learning and teaching
- Advanced understanding of contemporary teaching and learning practices
- A proven ability to differentiate the learning to meet the needs of all students
- A proven capacity to facilitate the integration of ICT in contemporary learning practices
- The ability to develop positive relationships in the classroom based on mutual respect, patience, and understanding
- Characteristics that provide a positive role model to students at the school both in their professional and personal life
- Capacity to create safe and supportive learning environments for students
- Effective management of student discipline and related matters
- A willingness to engage with the Professional Learning Communities program and the ability to work effectively as part of a Professional Learning Team
Further details of this position can be obtained by contacting the school on https://www.stpatslithgow.catholic.edu.au/ or (02) 6351 3719.
Applications are to include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and CEDB application with supporting documentation and the names of two professional referees including the most recent Principal/Employer or Final Internship/Practicum Supervisor (for beginning teachers) and a Parish Priest if applicable.
Applications close: 10 October 2022 at 11.55 pm
A valid Working with Children Check Number is required for this position and must be provided at the time of application. To obtain a Working with Children Check Number visit www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au or call (02) 9286 7219.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now