Teacher - Primary
Job no: 493152
Work type: Full Time
Location: St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Dubbo
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Dubbo
A Co-educational School Years K-6
Full Time Temporary Position
(Parental Leave Position)
Commencing 31 October 2022 - 27 October 2023
St Mary’s is a professional learning community where educators work together to plan, teach and assess collaboratively, focusing on personalised learning for every individual. Our flexible learning groups cater for all abilities. We are equipped with the latest technology and modern facilities, which support learning and teaching within the school and beyond. It is expected that every child will learn to the best of their potential.
Applications are invited from the above position from qualified and innovative educators who demonstrate a sincere commitment to the aims and philosophy of Catholic education and possess appropriate teaching qualifications.
Suitable applicants for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Able to engage positively with students in a school and classroom setting
- Positive attitude and effectiveness working in a team environment
- A willingness to support the Catholic tradition and ethos in the workplace
- The desire to engage with and contribute to a Catholic learning organisation
- The ability to develop positive relationships in the classroom based on mutual respect, patience and understanding
- Capacity to create safe and supportive learning environments for students
- Effective management of student discipline and related matters
Applications are to include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and CEDB application with supporting documentation and the names of two professional referees including the most recent Principal/Employer or Final Internship/Practicum Supervisor (for beginning teachers) and a Parish Priest if applicable.
Applications close: 7 October 2022 at 3pm
A valid Working with Children Check Number is required for this position and must be provided at the time of application. To obtain a Working with Children Check Number visit www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au or call (02) 9286 7219.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now