Religious Education Coordinator
Job no: 493470
Work type: Full Time
Location: St Joseph's Catholic School, Oberon
Categories: Religious Education Coordinator
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Oberon
Full-Time Permanent Teaching Position with Temporary Religious Education Coordinator - Level 2 Allowance
Teaching Position Commencing 27 January 2023
Religious Education Coordinator - Level 2 Allowance Commencing 27 January 2023 - 30 January 2025
Applications are invited for the above position from qualified and innovative educators who demonstrate a sincere commitment to the aims and philosophy of Catholic education and possess appropriate teaching qualifications.
Suitable applicants for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Possess well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Positive attitude and effectiveness working in a team environment
- A willingness to support the Catholic tradition and ethos in the workplace
- The desire to engage with and contribute to a Catholic learning organisation
- Experience and proven record in effective classroom learning and teaching
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, punctuality and adaptability
- The ability to develop positive relationships in the classroom based on mutual respect, patience and understanding
- Capacity to create safe and supportive learning environments for students
- Effective management of student discipline and related matters
- A demonstrated understanding of the Church’s teachings and the Catholic teacher’s role in the mission of the Church
Further details of this position can be obtained by contacting the Principal, Mr Glen Brown on (02) 6336 1384
Applications are to include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and CEDB application with supporting documentation and the names of two professional referees including the most recent Principal or Final Internship/Practicum Supervisor (for beginning teachers) and a Parish Priest.
Applications close: 29 November 2022 at 11:55pm
A valid Working with Children Check Number is required for this position and must be provided at the time of application. To obtain a Working with Children Check Number visit www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au or call (02) 9286 7219.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now