Job no: 493500
Work type: Full Time
Location: St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Orange
Categories: Teacher, Featured
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Orange
A Co-educational School Years K-6
Full-time Temporary Position
Commencing 27 January 2023 - 29 January 2024
St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Orange, is a professional learning community that works in collaboration with family, church and community to celebrate high levels of learning for all.
Applications are invited from the above position from qualified and innovative educators who demonstrate a sincere commitment to the aims and philosophy of Catholic education and possess appropriate teaching qualifications.
Suitable applicants for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- The desire to engage with and contribute to a Catholic learning organisation
- Advanced understanding of contemporary teaching and learning practices
- A proven ability to differentiate the learning to meet the needs of all students
- A proven capacity to facilitate the integration of ICT in contemporary learning practices
- A capacity to work collegially and collaborate within a diverse team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, punctuality and adaptability
- The ability to develop positive relationships in the classroom based on mutual respect, patience and understanding
Further details of this position can be obtained by contacting the school on (02) 6362 7926.
Applications are to include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and CEDB application with supporting documentation and the names of two professional referees including the most recent Principal/Employer or Final Internship/Practicum Supervisor (for beginning teachers) and a Parish Priest if applicable.
Applications close: 5 December 2022 at 11.55 pm
A valid Working with Children Check Number is required for this position and must be provided at the time of application. To obtain a Working with Children Check Number visit www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au or call (02) 9286 7219.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now